1. There will be one polling place in the Borough which will be Council Chambers in Borough Hall.
2. The hours of voting are unchanged; 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
3. No voting machines will be used, and voters will not have to sign in at the polls.
4. It is strongly encouraged that this election be a Vote-by-Mail election.
a. All voters with a specified party affiliation will receive a Vote-by-Mail ballot from the BOE.
b. All voters listed as unaffiliated or “independent” will also receive a ballot and a form to designate their party affiliation.
5. Any voter who comes to the polling location (Borough Hall) to vote, will be given a Provisional Ballot and be permitted to vote by filling out the ballot by hand. These completed ballots will be returned to the Board of Elections by the Borough Clerk at the end of the day.
6. Social distancing will be in effect at the polling location and the Board of Elections will provide the Board Workers with masks, hand sanitizers, etc. Voters will be required to wear a mask at all times while in Borough Hall.